Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, November 13, 2011

a room post



<









As I have promised here it is, a room post. Although I think this post has too many pictures my whole room is not fully shown. Just wanted to show you a bit of it, plus I still need to decorate it a bit more. I've got a list of things I need to get, but as I am a poor person I need to wait a bit to get them all. This Audrey Hepburn book is my new lover, it's such a great source of inspiration and great for copying her beautiful eye make up, but I find it quite hard to apply the eye liner, honestly I wish I was professional about it, doesn't matter how many times I try, I can't never manage to get it even. I'll keep practicing it though. Are you any good at applying eye liner?

No comments:

Post a Comment