Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, October 13, 2013

What is in my bag?

Sundays. Raining Sundays are good for staying home watching films and feeling depressed due to the fact that you expected a better Sunday or that you will face Monday. This Sunday I occupied my mind reading books and organizing my wardrobe. Taking away my summery dresses in order to have some room for all the coats. I also took the time to tidy up my bag. Having this new purse encouraged me to get it neat. It is not exactly a bag. It is in fact a laptop case but, I will surely use it as a purse, the same way I sometimes wear dresses as skirts. If you are interested you can design it your own. I used my 'flowers' picture (which the flowers are now, currently, on my wall) and my 'house' sketch. It's now 01:10. It's Monday..feels quite the same. click here for Snupped

No comments:

Post a Comment