Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Inspiration

I guess I have never posted anything that inspires me, apart from films of course. So I thought I would post little things that are currently inspiring me, or things that I must add to my 'things I must get' list. Therefore here is my top 5 list.


1st. A Melodica, I don't if it is a hard instrument to play, I think it isn't. And simply love the way it looks and sounds. I would like a yellow or blue one.

2sc. I adore this ukulele, such a lovely shape. I've got an obsession for ukuleles, so I would like to have a red one as well. To be honest I wouldn't mind having a whole collection of them.

3th. Such a pretty instrument, oh I really want it. I wish I could play it as well.
Although I'm not a Taylor Swift fan. I kinda like her 'Mean' song and the banjo she plays.

4th. I would drink this at this very moment, without the fork & knife though.

5th. I love frames. I've recently started collecting and I'm in a hunt for oval ones. I guess they are bit more hard to find. But they are the loveliest in my opinion.

For source click on images.

No comments:

Post a Comment