Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, February 23, 2011


scrambled egg, chopped tomatoes with mozzarella cheese, white coffee, orange juice, toast + cheese.

Primark bag

Here I am shifting on a uncomfortable chair, starring at the computer screen. It's almost 03:00 am and I don't feel like going to bed. I feel a bit guilty to stay up late and I have no idea why. Although it's half term and I can sleep until noon, I still feel a bit worried as I am the only person awake in my house even my cats are sleeping, everything is so dark and I don't turn the lights on. Things like that makes me want to go to bed, but in the other hand I dont want to. It seems that every single night I go through this dilemma. I would like to know what time do you usually go to sleep, it would comfort me to know that other people also stay up late.

No comments:

Post a Comment